Monday, November 29, 2010

Workin' for The Man


You may have guessed by the steady decline in the frequency of our updates that I (Chris) went against my better judgement and got a job.

Stupid, I know.

Years of video games have prepared me for this moment

I have been slaving away at a solar power startup named, Solar Connect Australia. I started working as a labourer, installing systems on peoples' roofs and have since done everything from recruitment to marketing, scheduling of jobs, running our wharehouse, supervising the installs and teams, managing client relationships and dealing with customer complaints.

Solar panels ready to rock

All this has taken it's toll on my pro surfing/fishing/spearing/martial arts career. Fortunately as we all know, all good things must come to an end and Solar Connect Australia went out of business in late December. On to the next adventure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment